Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hytos application [4/4]

Go down 
+5
Split
IamCrysc
pure
LeD
Hyt0
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 13:20

So, you're back now?!

Btw, "Greetz from Estonia" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 15:08

Srsly man, you got nearly all votes, but you are inactive.
Come on, I guess it's in your interest as well to get the last vote.
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 16:36

Same opinion. Why did you stop working for your votes? You're almost in.
Back to top Go down
Hyt0

Hyt0

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 17:13

Okay, here's what i think

You insist more acticity, but look at it this way:

You want more posts to these forums. It appears to me, that the ones posting to these forums are Crycs, Pure, Led and Split. What about other members? Quite inactive, if you ask me.
Atleast Split wants more screenshots. Well, i already have some good screens on my App, if those are not enought, why not ask to play whit me instead, that's much more better than just looking at screenshot. Also (correct me if i'm wrong), i haven't seen you guys playing cod4 lately, and you require me to that, even if you don't do it yourself.
I'm online on Xfire almost everyday, if you have something to say to me, say it there.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, this is just how i see thing ATM.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 19:21

Well, I played today CoD4 and the days before as well.
Looking at screens sure isn't the best way, but where to play matches?
Me and Crysc got the cracked version and no cracked 1on1 / 3v3 Free Servers, so screens are actually the only way ( or TDM /FFA on Cracked).
It's indeed nice, that you stay active at Xfire, eventhough this isn't a reason for no board activity.
And Veikko, Artzie and T4tris are as well kinda active at boards, just about 3 members aint.
Sure more activity would be great, but actual situation is better then a lonely board without people writing in it.
So, I guess we quit discussion here and go on in Xfire Group Chatrooms.

K?
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 21:29

that server excuse is bullshit,

no one has even actively taken action into setting something up,
haven't seen no topics requesting who could donate or what so ever.

aswell, with all due respect but, i'd expect the commanding people at least to have legal copies of Cod4?
srsly guys 20 euro's? for a fricking game?
actually, if you're playing a game for a clan, i expect you to have a legal version, end of story.

imo, the app is completely right here.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 10:54

Well, the server was kinda often used before... Really often.
And with the server? Then you guys play with him on a official server and he posts the screens of those matches..
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 12:04

Admin [Split] wrote:
Me and Crysc got the cracked version and no cracked 1on1 / 3v3 Free Servers, so screens are actually the only way ( or TDM /FFA on Cracked).
It's indeed nice, that you stay active at Xfire, eventhough this isn't a reason for no board activity.
And Veikko, Artzie and T4tris are as well kinda active at boards, just about 3 members aint.
Sure more activity would be great, but actual situation is better then a lonely board without people writing in it.

K?

Same opinion. Ofc it's a bad situation for u, Hyto. The servers are down, but actually we guys ain't that inactive. I play cod4 everyday, just waiting and waiting for the new server. If u want to play with me, just ask me in Xfire and I'll look for an empty cracked server. Did the same with joneshots and it worked pretty good.

pure wrote:

As I noticed t4t had already made a server, only the slots weren't working as we expected. Didn't he work hours for getting that problem fixed? And if u start crying about that, why don't you buy a server?

pure wrote:
aswell, with all due respect but, i'd expect the commanding people at least to have legal copies of Cod4?
actually, if you're playing a game for a clan, i expect you to have a legal version, end of story.

Why should I have a legal copy if I only want to play with some clan friends on our server, on which Split and me were able to play perfectly, although we have a cracked cod4. Nobody else here cares about our version ofcod4, because we just had fun playing together. Well, as I already mentioned, it's sad not to have a server atm, but playing public or waiting is the only thing we can do atm.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 12:58

T4tris told me, that the server itself is working, only the Ports for Players who want to join don't work, any unknown reason.
Maybe a status update soon T4tris?
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 13:00

IamCrysc wrote:
Admin [Split] wrote:

K?

Same opinion. Ofc it's a bad situation for u, Hyto. The servers are down, but actually we guys ain't that inactive. I play cod4 everyday, just waiting and waiting for the new server. If u want to play with me, just ask me in Xfire and I'll look for an empty cracked server. Did the same with joneshots and it worked pretty good.

pure wrote:

As I noticed t4t had already made a server, only the slots weren't working as we expected. Didn't he work hours for getting that problem fixed? And if u start crying about that, why don't you buy a server?

pure wrote:

Why should I have a legal copy if I only want to play with some clan friends on our server, on which Split and me were able to play perfectly, although we have a cracked cod4. Nobody else here cares about our version ofcod4, because we just had fun playing together. Well, as I already mentioned, it's sad not to have a server atm, but playing public or waiting is the only thing we can do atm.

as a recently joined member, i don't think you can expect me to pay for a full server,

however, i could donate if needed,

aswell, no one notified me of t4t working on it. can't remember seeing a topic anouncing this?

@your defense on not purchasing the game, it's just below unprofessional to have an important rank within a clan without actually owning the game.. and that aside from the fact that you show not willing to support the creators, distributors etc. of this game..
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 13:05

Well, in 50% of all topics here, we already mentioned our latest news about the progess on a new server.
And no one forces you to pay a server. But you are actually the only one who wants to.
I guess you didn't buy all your games as well.
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 13:10

Admin [Split] wrote:
Well, in 50% of all topics here, we already mentioned our latest news about the progess on a new server.
And no one forces you to pay a server. But you are actually the only one who wants to.
I guess you didn't buy all your games as well.

Right. I don't force you to donate either. If I had money I'd donate a bit aswell.
I don't see the problem about cracked cod4 version. No one had a problem with that since now, because I can play with nearly everyone here if I choose the server.
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 15:18

it's not really a problem :3

more.. how do i explain this..

it's more an ethical problem Wink

anyway, stop going offtopic >:Q

back on the app nao
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 17:35

Well as you all know i thing i'm INACTIVE, and that why i'm not posting this topic or asking matches.I can play with you guys if u ask and i have some time for it.
btw. i still looks topics and i can vote if i see something nice but for now i don't see it so important if u are inactive.
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 17:49

Good to hear that you're still with us, Veikko. I already wondered why you didn't post anything for a while.
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 12:40

Voteh !
we had epic match i lost with 1 kill

Welcome in

#locked#
#moved#
#aproved#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hytos application [4/4]   Hytos application [4/4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hytos application [4/4]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2