Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)

Go down 
+4
Split
pure
Arttzie
SuomiPony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) Empty
PostSubject: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 06:26

This is a Topic where I post 1 long post per day (Warning! Double posts may be seen) I will title each post by the date.
Feel free to chat and comment Very Happy I will try to keep this topic senseless. I will write about stuff what has happened/I have heard about. Please don't hate, I just want to write stuff here. Lets begin.

-- Note -- This is just me rambling about random stuff. If you don't care, don't read -- Note --

-- Note -- No rambles at weekeds, sorry -- Note --

-- 29.6.2011 --
I got my computer working last night. Wohoo! Allthough I almost had a nervous breakdown because of it. I spent 2 days figuring what was wrong with the 1300€ pile of junk in my room. Finally I realised that the motherboard was touching the metal plate in the case. So, I found a new use for the golden screws. They were meant to be UNDER the motherboard to BLOCK the motherboard from touching the metal wall in the case. When I got the computer running the BIOS froze couple of times. I was like "Aww shit, I hope this isn't broken already". I managed to install windows and several programs to my computer. The windows froze couple of times. "Microsoft Windows stopped working. Do you want to end this process". What the f**k, do I want to end "Windows" as a process? Well anyways, I need to figure out what is causing those things. I love the new OCZ SSD-Disk that I bought. Reboot in 10 seconds, beat that. If there is something wrong with the parts of my computer, I will kick someone in the face. This is also the reason why I have not been able to play in these couple of days. The new computer took all of my time until now. My laptop is now running the Minecraft server daily if needed. I still need names for whitelisting people. I just drank a MegaForce energydrink (<-- this was important). Anyway. I am wondering why I am writing this while working Very Happy Well, that isn't so important. The installation times give me some time to write while those programs install themselfs. I just press enter and continue writing. I may edit this further later.

# Day 1: SDDR Daily post - Replies allowed #

Last edited by SuomiPony on Mon Jul 04 2011, 06:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 08:09

That was intresting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 06:08

Arttzie wrote:
That was intresting Very Happy

Ahem... Maybe you should think something else to post...

-- 30.6.2011 --
So, if nobody noticed I am now the CO-Leader of the clan. Don't worry, I have no thoughts to use my powers the wrong way. Well back to the rambling. I am just drinking a MegaForce Energydrink again <--(Lol at me). I can now chat in skype while working because I downloaded Skype's mobile version to my android. I sure make lot of typo's on it but it is better than nothing. Has anyone else noticed that there is some arguing going on between some of the members. People are getting sick of this system and losing intrest. There might be a idea of making the |BN| and gaming community in general instead of just CoD4 clan + The LoL division. I mean this could just be a community which plays together in various multiplayer games such as CoD, LoL, WoW, Minecraft, TF2 etc. That way this could be a bit more intresting. In my oppinion all the hatred going on must be removed, so I will make up a warning system later on. It will warn people if they behave in unacceptable ways. This is something only Admins can do. And of course admins will receive the same warnings too. Aww, my MegaForce is now empty. Steam is one crappy system. TF2 download got stuck on "starting download" and it hasn't gone anywhere in 2 days. And it keeps freezing and failing on every click I make. Aww, Steam sucks at the moment. I just hate it when I need to download all the games again. I can transfer them because my local harddrive fails at everything. I gave access to it, now I can access it, but I can't open it. It was so frustrating. I need to figure out something. Well this is enough for this days rambling. If you red this far I truly appreciate that. Send me the following string in Xfire or Skype: "i-bored-i-read". If you send me that string of text, I will reward you somehow Very Happy That is just to prove that someone red the whole thing Very Happy

# Day 2: SDDR Daily post - Replies allowed #

Last edited by SuomiPony on Thu Jun 30 2011, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 08:58

so is your pc fixed now? or?

anyway, you're born to write a blog haha Smile i hope you'll keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 09:25

pure wrote:
so is your pc fixed now? or?

It was never "broken". I bought the components and I hammered them to something that looks like a computer. 2 Days it took to get it even running (Motherboard failures)

Now it is running, but there is a problem with Steam. Steam just wants to crash my computer every now and then. Stuuuupid steam.

So, yes it is working("fixed") at the moment. Nobody knows what the future will bring.
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:21

Yee We really should do a TF2 Division Smile
And yeah Steam is a pain in ass because of the friend System too Cant have friend without a Bought game.... Well its Cool and i will buy the PORTAL
Sorry if this post is incorrect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:42

Gaming community = more forums = less structure.

Well, you got fun writing english texts I guess? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:54

Well, we shall just see where this is going.

And I don't really know about "writing in english is fun" That is just because it doesn't matter to me which language I write, finnish or english. Sometimes I feel that finnish is harder to understand. When I am typing english, I don't really think about it, it just comes naturally. I don't have to focus on the words or how I wrote my sentances.

Writing posts in general is something that I enjoy doing. I also love responsing to other posts and chatting.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 06:28

-- 1.7.2011 --
We had so much fan last night, actually it was today (after midnight) looking at "Mindfuck" images. We checked hundreds of pictures and tried to realise what was wrong with them. We spent about 3 hours just searching and figuring out what was wrong with those pictures. We need to do this again sometime, it was awesome! This thing below was a rather funny to look at after midnight Very Happy
Do not watch if you get easily scared:

Anyways, back to rambling. Guess what, I didn't buy a MegaForce today. I bought two of them! I drinked one and the other one is in the fridge. I just came from someones office. I had to move his computer. I wonder why he didn't move it himself. Was he just so hopeless, or too lazy? Anyway now I got to install a this computer and deliver it to its owner. I will post a picture of the process here using my phone. I have no idea how it will work. But I shall try. Pic can be seen just below:

SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) IMG_20110701_092242

It was quite a big picture, sorry. It was straight from my phones camera. In the note which is attached to the computer you can see the programs that are missing. The first two lines in the note aren't programs, they are just notes to myself. Well I need to get back to work now. This was enough for this days rambling.

Sorry about the .gif, but remember that I warned you.

# Day 3: SDDR Daily post - Replies allowed #

Last edited by SuomiPony on Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 09:30

Heh Yep we really had a good time Watching those pictures xD And still i don't know what is wrong With that Graveyard photo affraid
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 06:09

-- 4.7.2011 --

So the weekend is now over. Time to continue my daily ramblings. And if I forgot to mention, I don't post my rambles at weekends, sorry Very Happy So, yesterday I was fixing my new computer and I found out what is causing the freezes and power failures. The freezes was caused by my OCZ-harddisk which had an outdated Firmware. That fixed the freezes but not the power failures. When I tested my computer with Prime95, I found out that when you stress CPU alone, it works just fine. But if you stress CPU + RAM then my computer power fails and the power cuts off. I sended the computer back to where I bought it and attached a note where I explained what is wrong. I hope I will get it back soon so I can finally start playing with it properly.

The Black Notice Minecraft Server has started to grow quite alot. We now have many regular players such as:
- Metalles (Thats me)
- Hyto
- Juhoovn (T4tris)
- Trollitus69 (Stabby, and don't worry, it seems he can behave)
- HCWindo (Swift's brother)
- BNSwift

I am still expecting other members to join the server. As I said before you need hamachi. Hamachi room name = BNMC and the password is = blacknotice. The server IP is 5.104.70.216. Please visit us.

Oh, I just realised that I don't have a MegaForce.. aww.. Well I know what im going to do Very Happy. I will go to Lidl and buy 24-pack of Xact, just for the lulz. I will post a picture of them when I have them Very Happy I think that was enough for this day. Thank you if you read this far...

# Day 4: SDDR Daily post - Replies allowed #

Last edited by SuomiPony on Tue Jul 05 2011, 09:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 09:17

SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) IMG_20110704_120609

Last edited by SuomiPony on Tue Jul 05 2011, 18:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 15:13

Energy drinks are for guys who are too childish to drink beer.
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 23:36

beer is for guys who are too childish to drink rum, sambuca or Jägermeister
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 05:02

Energy drinks are for those who try to work with while staying up and playing games at night and thinking that coffee tastes awful. And btw, I want to see that place where you can drink beer and work at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 09:16

what pony we keep u up with skype? haahahaa!
I have the same problem don't worry!
staying up untill 3 in the morning and then go to school at 7..
atm i can barely keep my head from slamming on the desk..
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 10:02

Damn you Skype Very Happy Anyway, gotta write todays post :O

-- 5.7.2011 --
Umm.. Hello? I just have started playing LoL actively.. And honestly, I pretty much suck. It is so much "fun" to plau with more experienced guys.. Guess how they react to a noob like me who causes the whole team to lose by feeding the opponents by dying constantly. Well, I hope I can get better soon. It is kinda frustrating to die every single time I see an enemy. The only kills I get is lucky shots, or killsteals. Yay for nooby me.

And now about my computer. As I said before, I my computer was taken back to the store. Now they said that it will be ready in 1-3 weeks. I really don't want to wait that long Sad When it comes back we will have a lag free Minecraft server yay Very Happy Atm it is kinda laggy 'cause I play with the same computer where the Server is hosted. Sorry, but you can't force me to stop playing on it Very Happy I still expect more people to the server. Where are those people?

BTW, Veikko (XxDxX) is annoying me. I don't know why, but he just annoys me alot. I really don't want to dislike him but he is really getting on my nerves. I am trying to be polite to him anyway so I hope this won't be a bigger problem. Does anybody else get annoyed by Veikkos actions? Veikko may not be naturally annoying, but the way he puts things is kinda... you know.. causing hatred.

# Day 5: SDDR Daily post - Replies allowed #

Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 18:45

Pony, He is just A human being... When I was in this clan i was asking like every day wtf he is talking about -.-

And talk with me about MC? I would like to play at yours server if it is lag free and omgpwnage X)

[Edited by SuomiPony] - Please try not to be disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06 2011, 11:29

- 6.7.2011 -

LeD, don't come and start hating Very Happy Sorry about the warnings. I'm just trying to be fair towards everyone.

Aaaand here we go again. I am kinda out of topics to talk about so this will be mostly random rambling. I have no idea what I'm going to write. I will just type what I want in this post Very Happy I'm just sitting here at work. Mostly bored, atm chatting in skype with Robin(Swift). Touch screen keyboard isn't really ideal to chatting. I make alot of typos with it. The battery dies so fast if it isn't constantly connected to a charger (while browsing the net)

Lol brb... bathroom...

Okay so.. Hi again... I am currently installing WIN7 and some programs to a computer. It's boring as hell. Press enter --> Reboot --> Press Enter --> Type password --> Reboot etc. I wish there was something else to do here.

2 Xact's down 16 to go! Yay for me! Anyway I have totally ran out of ideas... so todays post will end here...

# Day 5: SDDR Daily post - Replies allowed #
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08 2011, 01:57

Talkzorz to me! To sort off keep you from boredom Very Happy
Didn't feel like actually voice chatting on skype today though..
Everyone is talking finnish anyways or telling me to shut the hell up (not calling names.)
if i'm awnsering some question... Gets really annoying at times..
It's no problem though you guys got plenty of "finnish talking time" today!
(hopefully)

No school tomorrow agian so I have alot of hours to play on minecraft server
And I will..

O yeah... its 4 in the morning now so earliest post evar??
What a Face
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08 2011, 06:00

Robin, I'm sorry for leaving you out from our conversations. And if you don't want to call names it's ok *cough Samppa *cough

And it seems I am the only one from that group who can and actually wants to chat with you in english. Of course Hyto can, but he is just too lazy Very Happy

And the reason we speak finnish is because we are playing LoL and we are talking about tactics and the game itself. I am sorry about that. I will join YOUR chat today. If you just keep on talking we might even manage Very Happy I wish you had that proper headset already Razz
Back to top Go down
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
t4tris

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 23:11

Not enough rambling recently D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 23:14

Wish i had that proper headset too so i can do sh*t while talking to you guys on skype
But sad part is.. i just got an email saying they had to order the headset themselves too!
wich will take 3 weeks to get to the store + sending them to me + ill be on a 2 week holiday by then...
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27 2011, 06:08

Aww sadface Sad

Well, don't worry it it come soon. Although you made the mailman come several times already. The mailman won't bring the headset, he only comes for other reasons Razz (Referring to our funny GTalk conversations, inside jokes. You mad?)

Well, that is one problem when ordering online because they might fail with the products. Happened to me also. Waited for a band T-Shirt for 3 months just to know that it was the wrong size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)   SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuomiPony's Daily Dose of Rambling (Warning! Long posts)
Page 1 of 1