Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5n193
BN-Server Host
BN-Server Host

WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?   WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31 2011, 18:17

this sucks.. someone removed my admins again and i cant even go to the mods section rite nao..!
i want my admins back! (again..)
Call of duty 4
Back to top Go down
http://codgamer.nettisivu.org/
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?   WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 05:23

I took away your Admin's because you have never actually done anything with them. You are now a Moderator. I don't know why you didn't have access to the mod's section but I fixed it.

If disagree with me, please contact someone and ram my house with a truck.
Back to top Go down
5n193
BN-Server Host
BN-Server Host

PostSubject: Re: WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?   WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03 2011, 11:31

Thanks for telling me..
Back to top Go down
http://codgamer.nettisivu.org/
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?   WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03 2011, 11:52

I did announce it... How about reading the announcements before complaining here..

Have a look at Announcements --> In search of a new moderator

SuomiPony wrote:

Couple of News first.

- I removed honoured members from the site. Those who were honoured members are now only Offical BN Members.
- 5n193 is no longer and Admin because the site isn't anymore a offical CoD4-Forum. He is now a Moderator.
- We need a second Moderator because 5n193 is highly inactive at the forums (and in general too)

And btw, next time you make a new topic, FIRST try to find the reason yourself, THEN post a topic if nessesary. And don't make the title so... Offensive looking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?   WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ADMIN RIGHTS?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Notice Gaming Community :: General :: Suggestions / Support-
Jump to: