Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 t4tris is here! >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: t4tris is here! >.<   Fri Jan 21 2011, 19:31

Guys, t4tris is back training cod4.
XxDxX and LeD, i remember you two asking me for those 2v2/3v3 matches some time ago, so now we could have those. (well technically not now but whatever)
hmm.. i could add this thing on same topic..
Please let me know you're ready for a little match.
Even tho we don't have server up YET, yes i know it takes longer than expected, but we could have 3v3 clan training. (Meeting)
We could use any soft-core server without lag spikes and votes enabled, for now. ''Why??'' Because we can show each other some tactics, by the hard way. AND because its more awesome than m40. Yes i said that. Moar questions >>
LeD, why double tap 74u?
XxDxX, why R700?
Arrzy, why Bomb squad?
You all, why no smoke?
Also, who of you all have Decent/Awesome headphones? Ive heard some of you say ''damn, i heard footsteps but didnt know where'' < That fails.
2xAlso, What are your fav class setups/best class setups?
Wow.. thats so called ''multiquestion''.
Just because pressing new topic button is so hard.

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
LeD

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 23
Location : Mikkeli Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Fri Jan 21 2011, 21:56

ok ill response here when im using pc, so sunday night
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Black-Notice.forumieren.com
IamCrysc

avatar

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 158
Location : Ruhrpott (Germany)

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 09:12

I wanna start playing Cod4 more active again aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 21
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 09:49

The only problem is the not working server :Q
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://black-notice.forumieren.com
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 09:52

Admin [Split] wrote:
The only problem is the not working server :Q
You did not read it right?
We can use some other server with votes enabled

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
LeD

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 23
Location : Mikkeli Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 10:11

yea but tatris then is more problems
1 split and crysc have cracked games
2 so we need cracked server too...
3 some how crysc was allowed to play at our own server
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Black-Notice.forumieren.com
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 10:51

LeD wrote:
yea but tatris then is more problems
1 split and crysc have cracked games
2 so we need cracked server too...
3 some how crysc was allowed to play at our own server
Well we have to find a good server with votes enabled and crysc&split can join.. just one step more.
BTW Why nobody's answering to those other questions? D:

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
LeD

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 23
Location : Mikkeli Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 11:50

because handy sucks? i gonna make awesomest post again when im able to use pc =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Black-Notice.forumieren.com
XxDxX



Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22
Location : finland Mikkeli

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 13:32

Because i'm using a phone
btw. Led why you delete if i said "phone too"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 17:24

Uploading new youtube vid in few minutes.. just to let you know.

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sat Jan 22 2011, 17:37

t4tris wrote:
Uploading new youtube vid in few minutes.. just to let you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWN1SPX4gg
Laggy, bad, but worth it.

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
Arttzie

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Karjalohja (no were)

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sun Jan 23 2011, 11:33

You now why bombsQuad and i have smoke

Ps. Today come to XbuX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamCrysc

avatar

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 158
Location : Ruhrpott (Germany)

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sun Jan 23 2011, 12:55

t4tris wrote:
t4tris wrote:
Uploading new youtube vid in few minutes.. just to let you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWN1SPX4gg
Laggy, bad, but worth it.

It's nice, but what about recording ingame sound?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sun Jan 23 2011, 13:18

I just found one guy who recorded pt2 today with me, and what i heard all its work to do, its going to look awesome, with nothing to whine about ^^
I think he will join the clan soon.

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
XxDxX



Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22
Location : finland Mikkeli

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sun Jan 23 2011, 19:23

So WHY i have R700?
=
because it's do more damage in softcore i think xD
and i have 5 class where 3 have smokes so Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sun Jan 23 2011, 20:23

XxDxX wrote:
So WHY i have R700?
=
because it's do more damage in softcore i think xD
and i have 5 class where 3 have smokes so Shocked
M40 is better for 5 reasons: Faster run speed, longer sprint, more ammo on clip, less recoil and faster scope-in. And with stopping power you dont get any hitmarkers. And why use anything else than smoke?

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
LeD

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 23
Location : Mikkeli Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:25

Ok
im using double tap because it kills faster, like double tap says: shoot faster.
idk i have not found better perk from ''red area'' other is faster reload what im using.

and smoke, i have at every class smoke because it helps run around map. never using stun.

i don't have atm fav class because im getting red tiger for every weapon. but when we gonna play clan matches, i will make some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Black-Notice.forumieren.com
XxDxX



Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22
Location : finland Mikkeli

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:47

but if i use stopping power reload is too slow and i haven't learn douple change to stop reload yet Neutral
and run speed i haven't seen any different is that big?
i never had sprint so long it stop it himself
i reload before ammos end
and those 2 idk
and i use some stuns/flashes because if i'm close them easier to kill:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Mon Jan 24 2011, 12:25

XxDxX wrote:
but if i use stopping power reload is too slow and i haven't learn douple change to stop reload yet Neutral
and run speed i haven't seen any different is that big?
i never had sprint so long it stop it himself
i reload before ammos end
and those 2 idk
and i use some stuns/flashes because if i'm close them easier to kill:D
Many problems:
1. How many hitmarkers do you get more than one shot kills?
2. SOH only helps with the bullets > mag speed.
3. M40 is faster to re-arm after the shot than R700, and faster reload speed.
4. Sprint speed/length is needed for spawn-sniper, to get in the position faster than enemy sniper/rushers. If you dont/cant do spawn-sniper,dont play as sniper.
5. M40 still has the faster scope-in time.
6. Its more accurate.
Many reasons to use M40 instead of R700.
Also, what other perks?
BTW You wont get very close alive if you dont use smoke right.
BTW2: Stuns i can somehow understand but flashes, theyre totally useless..

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-03
Location : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Thu Jan 27 2011, 13:59

XxDxX wrote:
So WHY i have R700?
=
because it's do more damage in softcore i think xD
and i have 5 class where 3 have smokes so Shocked
R700 has no exactly same damage than M40.

______________________________
"Every failure that you experience cannot be called a failure anymore if the solution is just more fucking dynamite" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
IamCrysc

avatar

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 158
Location : Ruhrpott (Germany)

PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   Sun Feb 06 2011, 13:56

I actually always use stun grenades, because they're thrown so fast, and imo they're the strongest grenades in Cod4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: t4tris is here! >.<   

Back to top Go down
 
t4tris is here! >.<
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Notice Gaming Community :: Games :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: