Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pure/Perseus App (4/4)

Go down 
+5
Swift
XxDxX
IamCrysc
LeD
pure
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pure

pure

Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03 2011, 21:53

Well, it is,
I have been active trying to organize interns,
Ending up with either no server, it not enough people
OR PEOPLE IGNORING ME WHILE PLAYING OTHER GAMES

Aswell, I haven't come across any extraordinary screenshot moments ;3

Oh btw, I think you guys are too inactive, during my app time, I've been online nearly daily, played nearly daily, guess how many times I have been asked for an intern?

1? Yeah that's right! JUST ONCE!
How many runes have I requested an intern.. let's see the past week; 1.. 2.. 3.. yeah 3 times but either there was no server, or not enough people
AND I'M ACCUSED OF BEING INACTIVE!?

Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 04:41

pure wrote:
Well, it is,
I have been active trying to organize interns,
Ending up with either no server, it not enough people
OR PEOPLE IGNORING ME WHILE PLAYING OTHER GAMES

Aswell, I haven't come across any extraordinary screenshot moments ;3

Oh btw, I think you guys are too inactive, during my app time, I've been online nearly daily, played nearly daily, guess how many times I have been asked for an intern?

1? Yeah that's right! JUST ONCE!
How many runes have I requested an intern.. let's see the past week; 1.. 2.. 3.. yeah 3 times but either there was no server, or not enough people
AND I'M ACCUSED OF BEING INACTIVE!?

im daily online aswell, but its quite hard make intern without that fucking server, right? and actually u haven't asked me...

im just waiting that when server is working.. and then we will play.
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 10:49

Pure, I think you don't understand the reason of your application. If you want to join us, you have to ask us for matches! And well, the server is offline, but there are many other servers to play on.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 10:59

If the server is down, and we guys with cracked version can't play on the servers you know and don't know any good S&D or other servers, it's your turn to make screens on your favourite servers and post them here, until we got a server back again.
Back to top Go down
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
t4tris

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 11:45

Admin [Split] wrote:
If the server is down, and we guys with cracked version can't play on the servers you know and don't know any good S&D or other servers, it's your turn to make screens on your favourite servers and post them here, until we got a server back again.
Clearance on the server: Snipe's server has no ''problem'', but for some reason its too much trouble to keep it online.
And even if i get my server working, it would not be very good because my internet is way too bad for a decent ping, and i think nothing good comes out of me playing and hosting at the same time.
*Idea* What kind of computer is actually needed for the server? I have a little idea...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 12:45

Well, please don't talk about that in Pure's app. Xfire or the topic about the server would be better !
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 14:05

IamCrysc wrote:
Pure, I think you don't understand the reason of your application. If you want to join us, you have to ask us for matches! And well, the server is offline, but there are many other servers to play on.

apparently you missed out on why i'm apping,

because YOU GUYS, asked ME..

2nd, you fail to understand that not every server is usefull for private matches, actually there is no public server suited for private matches

3rd, you also fail to understand (read my previous post) that I HAVE ASKED PEOPLE FOR MATCHES SEVERAL TIMES

now, either your english reading skills are terribad or you can't write down the right messages.

then there was this suggestion on me posting public screens, like i said before, it's not how i roll, i play public sure, but i don't get amazing scores or w/e, i'm not a pwner poser.
sure i can kick ass in S&D, but only in private matches
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 16:15

But that's what we can't judge atm, so the only way for u to get your last vote is to post public screens!
Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 17:36

Crysc WRONG, 2nd is waiting for our server Wink
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 17:45

What do you want to tell me with that not understandable sentence?
Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 17:47

public sceens isn't only way.. we can wait when we have again server and then decide about future..
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 18:13

Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 113617826-4

Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 113590801-4

satisfied now? 0o
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2011, 18:32

You know my opinion?
Post screens with regular space between, every day or second day...
Back to top Go down
5n193
BN-Server Host
BN-Server Host

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 13:11

Vote 5n193 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://codgamer.nettisivu.org/
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 14:12

Welcome in! Smile

#locked#
#moved#
#approved#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure/Perseus App (4/4)   Pure/Perseus App (4/4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure/Perseus App (4/4)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3