Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation

Go down 
+4
LeD
Split
t4tris
IamCrysc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

#News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation Empty
PostSubject: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 15:41

Dear BlackNotice Membership,

due to our actual situation around BN, I making this topic to tell and show you what we are actually working at and what we are planing at this moment.
I simply want to give you an overview about things like the server, kotm and maybe a second division.

BlackNotice Clan Server

As some of you may have noticed, Snipe's server is running again, with the same IP as before ("blacknotice.no-ip.org"). Some testmatches were played, and it seems to be lag- und bugfree, so just as it was before.
So, I would highly appreciate if all (!) members of BlackNotice start playing as active as they can. T4tris told me that it's public again, and I think this is a good way to recruit some people and get the dust off BN.

BlackNotice Kill of the Month #2

I think most of you guys will remember our last "Kill of the Month" competition, here at BN. In my opinion many guys here had put an effort into this, that made me feel happy. The activity highly grew up, and in my opinion, that was what BN needed. So, I decided to start a second "Kill of the Month" competition, around June.

As last time, you'll be able to send in clips from first June 2011 to first July 2011. This time's topic is: Multikills.
The rules are simple. You can only send in clips with a length from 10-60 seconds. The video file doesn't have to be in an awesome quality - I just don't want to get eye cancer. So please don't send me clips with such an awful quality that I have to kill myself...
If you want your clip to be rated, it has to contain a multikill (means: 3 or more kills in a quick row). I don't care what weapon you use - but you should! Wink
If you use an Ak-47, the probability to win the KOTM competition is higher than if you use a Frag-Grenade.

You can send me clips to first July. Untill this date, I won't any longer accept clips. From then on, our Jury, who is a good friend of Split and me, {MSS}_KidZooted, must rate and choose the best one within the next 7 days. The winners will be notified on 7th July. Then I'll make a topic about the results.

So,
Good luck everyone. Send in many clips, be as good (or even better) than last time and - have fun! Wink

Yours,
Crysc

AlterIW Division

So, we were planning a new division since a long time now. First it was RepCom, but we failed hard. I decided not to discard this idea. I just thought about different possibilities to start a 2nd division. Finally, I noticed how many guys around here are or were playing AlterIW, even many guys in this clan. Some friends of me are playing it, too, so why shouldn't we make a division for that game? This is not a decision, just a plan atm. Please tell me your opinion about that.

Gameplays

To get even more activity, I want to hold on our YT channel and upload some gameplays If u want, you can send me in some, and I will (maybe commentate) and upload 'em. Maybe I'll make some myself, but I'll see if I have enough time.

Would be very nice if you could tell me your opinion about all of these aspects. As I noticed, you guys don't want BN to fall asleep, just like me.

Yours,
Crysc
Back to top Go down
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
t4tris

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 16:14

Got a sick clip with ak 2 spray and 3 spray while stunned to hell..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 16:25

That's what I want to see! Wink
Back to top Go down
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
t4tris

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 16:33

come to xfire and ill show you
that sounds so wrong
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 16:35

Important information about KOTM Entry:

Every entrie will be promoted by a favourite in a specific playlist ( named "|BN| KOTM " ) .
The winner video will be reuploaded in another playlist ( |BN| KOTM Winners ).

So EVERY entrie has to have the following title : (entries with wrong titles won't be counted).

|BN| KOTM #2 • [YourName]'s Entry

^ Next KOTM's please use the right number.

Thanks for reading.

Yours
Split.
( This rule was agreed to Crysc.)

Last edited by Split on Sat Jun 18 2011, 09:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
t4tris

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 16:57

uploading mine on bn channel atm
Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 18:20

Good job mods =)

agree with all, but not with that second div. We must get cod4 working active before. ''U can't eat second plate from desk if first isn't eaten. Wink''
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 18:35

Well. You're right. That's why I first said that it's only a plan. Finally, because the server is back, cod4 is more important. But maybe in some time we could do a 2nd div.
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 13:32

yeah i agree led.
i will try get kotm.
and last what is that game????? never heard about that and who is playing that in BN?
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 18:44

Mine
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 17:23

@ first post:

so alter IW has been chosen?
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:38

pure wrote:
@ first post:

so alter IW has been chosen?

Nope, at this moment a voting is running in which the new division will be chosen.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 19:50

Here you go with mine :

Watch in HD ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:50

I LOOOOOOVE IIIIT Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:45

If I'm right, T4tris posted 2 Entrys as well, If I'm wrong, tell me pls.

If he posted 2 Entry's, here's my second one.

Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 06:56

Aww. I got so many good feeds and multi-kills on Xbox. I think my best one was M40A1 3 Bullets 5 Kills (3 QS in a row). Need to play more public to get those feeds going again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation   #News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#News Topic# About Server, Kotm, and the actual situation
Page 1 of 1