Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disabling post count?

Go down 
+2
Split
IamCrysc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

Disabling post count? Empty
PostSubject: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 16:06

Hey guys

I wanted to disable the post count for the whole Off-Topic section, so we all guys stop spamming a bit Very Happy
Does anyone know how to do that? I already looked it up in the admin section, but I couldn't find any option for disabling post counts.

Cheers,
Crysc
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 16:14

I guess it isn't possible... Didn't found such an option yet as well... But let's see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 16:15

Split wrote:
I guess it isn't possible... Didn't found such an option yet as well... But let's see Very Happy

Well, I already got a forum with a different free hosting service, and there I could change it. Maybe there is a plugin or smth like that?
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 16:41

sure,

[sarcasm]all you have to do is, hack into forumieren,

change the source code and BAM! postcount gone Wink

it's the best if you try the ftp ports first (as they let you change the files Smile )

but well, let's take down forum activity! i mean, it's about 50% of the activity of this clan, we don't need it![/sarcasm]

oh, i forgot:

[sarcasm]
Sure, the postcount is the reason why we all spam in the chat/offtopic zone (aka spammers heaven),
not like it's just fun to post those messages, it's all about the numbers
[/sarcasm]

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY POSTCOUNT

just saying.
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 17:15

Well, I don't do, either, but Pony mentioned it. So I thought it would be the best to cut the spam a little bit.
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 17:39

ohrly,

the next time suomi tells you to jump off a cliff,

i'd suggest you follow his advise,

Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:10

pure wrote:
ohrly,

the next time suomi tells you to jump off a cliff,

i'd suggest you follow his advise,

Stfu pure, I think that this ain't a bad idea at all. And to be honest, I only suggest things.

The post count doesn't really matter that much, it is just a number.

Spamming in general is stupid and if you are trying to get posts then it should be against the rules. I have seen too many posts from pure that are just to get posts. Also there are topics that just are only made for getting posts.

If it is possible, disable the post count somehow. Pure is the only one to get mad.
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:40

Srsly guys, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Very Happy
I just wanted to ask something and ofc, a biiiig conversation starts again! -.-"
This is rly pissin' me off
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:56

IamCrysc wrote:
Srsly guys, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Very Happy
I just wanted to ask something and ofc, a biiiig conversation starts again! -.-"
This is rly pissin' me off

Just wanna mention this...
We got a ChatBox. Everything non needed in Offtopic like small talk can be made there as well.
I'd as well like a day, where we all meet at Skype / Xfire Group Chat / Chatbox and discuss a bit about the clan, new apps and about the future, with some matches right after it.
Cmts?
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 13:37

Skype ofc. Always chatting sucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 13:45

yes,

chat box < slow chatting,

also, i like how suomi is accusing me of this,

1. i NEVER post shit that has been said before,
2. the REAL useless shit is from topics as "what are you listening to" and "who posts next"
3. like i said i don't give a fuck about the postcount, if you want sure go ahead, spend hours on executing your plans, it won't work lol,

human kind is addicted to numbers, yet in the end numbers don't mean shit,
the number of people that die every day,
well nice but will it help any? no, it fucking won't

so sure go ahead, spend hours of time on something useless, [sarcasm] I mean we don't have anything more useful to do like setting up a LoL div or something[/sarcasm]

and then, @ following suomi's advice,
it was just a suggestion, just like you did Smile aswell as that i don't get why you should be pissed about that,
my point there was that crysc as leader should make his own decisions instead of blindly trusting on others.

aswell you say shit like "spamming in general is stupid", well some people actually think it's fun, some people actually like to make jokes, just that you're too stupid to understand them doesn't mean there should be taken action against them.

aswell,
the only one who i've seen make posts to add to his postcount is crysc (sorry no offense) but things like

"#locked" or "#moved" are pretty useless and don't add any value, i ain't no moron to be too dumb to realize whether a topic is moved or locked .. THAT is real posting for your postcount.

oh and, suomi, you're a nice guy but,
i have WAY more experience in this, fyi
been there, done that shit, i know how it works and you apparently don't.

oh aswell, i'm not mad, this is just my way of discussing things lol

edit:

but wait there is more,

let's see.. the newest topic in Chat/offtopic..

hmm ah here it is:

SuomiPony wrote:
Ich wollte nur hallo sagen.

Ich habe das Gefühl, dass dies nicht unbedingt verständlich. Wie auch immer, werde ich versuchen, mein Bestes zu geben.

Ich wollte nur Hallo an alle die Deutsch Leute in den Foren zu sagen.

Bitte nicht hassen mich für das Gespräch schlecht Deutsch.

Ich bin nicht verantwortlich für alle fehler, die ich gemacht habe was diesem beitrag.

Ich habe nichts mehr zu sagen laufen.

Bitte beantworten Sie diese auf diesen Beitrag in Englisch. Ich bin nicht genug, um es zu übersetzen zurück auf Englisch zu langweilen.

wait.. COULD IT BE.. IT'S AN USELESS SPAM TOPIC!? OMG!

so, suomi, what's your point? seems like you have some splitted personality or something
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 13:51

Too long didn't read
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 13:53

k,

i'll make it shorter for you,

you failed epicly Smile\

twice actually,

you are anoyed by useless posts,
and the posts that actually mean shit, are too long for you to read..

jeez, what do you want?

SuomiPony wrote:
Too long didn't read

ohwait.. another useless post... sure, i guess there is only 1 that REALLY cares about his postcount lol
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 14:40

Oh wait... What was the Offtopic Section in GG, huh?
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 14:45

spammers heaven?

well yeah, that's what i expect from chat/offtopic?
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 16:00

Come on guys, this is not OffTopic.

BTT now. I just googled this, and found a topic in the support area of forumieren. Seems like if this option is not available yet ...
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 19:54

I agree pure Smile
chat/off topic is made for spamming.

locking moving, is not needed if the topic isn't important!!

Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:04

SuomiPony wrote:
Too long didn't read

I am sorry for my last post here. In that time I didn't find this too important, but now when I read it trough I see your point. Just saying sorry for my idiotic post. That was just stupid.

Anyways I agree with you mostly, but when you talk about spamming I have a feeling that you look it from a different angle. In my oppinion, spamming is just complete random/senseless posting without no meaning. (For example, who posts next topic)

But discussing and and random chatting isn't really that much of a spam imo.

The post count is really something we should get rid of. That just makes people spam.

The #locked# is something you should also get rid of on offtopic section. Only exeption is when someone creates a topic which is really not worth keeping alive. #moved# is ok if someone has posted in the wrong category but please make sure so you don't accidentally move and offtopic topic to somewhere else.

And I am really sorry for that last post, no excuses, just me being an idiot.

Pure wrote:
oh and, suomi, you're a nice guy but,
i have WAY more experience in this, fyi

Well, I know you are way more experienced than me. I sometimes just assume that I know more than others, sorry about that. It's just that I didn't have respect towards you before. All I saw was a mindless spammer. It seems you can be serious about stuff too. I hope I will learn to respect you even more when later on. I know that I should respect others and their oppinions more. I usually don't start arguments when I am not sure that I am 100% right, but sometimes I just get tired of something and do something stupid.

I have now accepted the fact that I am not in charge here, I don't really have no power here, I can only suggest things and help others for now. That is a fact that I need to live with. We shall see what the future brings along, maybe I will gain rights, maybe I won't. That is up to those people here that have rights.

There's a small request to you all from me. Please inform me directly when I start acting like a fool. Just say something, don't let me continue that stuff. You don't have to worry about anything, just say your oppinion harshly to me, no matter how offencively you put it. Everyone should take critisism about their acts. Being an asshole just isn't something you want to see.

I hope that this post had somekind of effect on someone. No fooling around this time.
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 07:03

it's ok Smile

at least you're thinking of this shit Razz
Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 07:10

SuomiPony wrote:
All I saw was a mindless spammer. It seems you can be serious about stuff too.

Yea Pony you kinda faild =/ Pure is actually realy serious about important stuffs what i have seen over 2 years now? Smile
But yea sometimes he troll probably too much? =) I don't know. I have came along with that and actually Pure is awesome guy.
One of best which I have met on internet.
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 12:28

I heard about a plugin you can buy on their page, but couldn't find it yet...
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 07:00

If it is available to buy and you find it and it, are you really willing to pay for it. (If not you, who will)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disabling post count?   Disabling post count? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disabling post count?
Page 1 of 1