Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restructuring the forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pure

pure

Restructuring the forums Empty
PostSubject: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 17:37

ok,

let's start with the apps:

first of all, it's bs to allow Finnish apps, this clan isn't mainly finnish anymore,

get rid of that sub-forum..

next on the list:

Chat/offtopic,
stop locking topics in there, the chat and offtopic section was made to spam, have fun etc. locking it will neutralize the whole function of the chat/offtopic section..

make anouncements read only for non authoritive ranks

Get rid of events/matches, such posts should be made in anouncements.

get rid of other graphic things, the forum doesn't make sense and isn't even used...

aswell, get some more forum styles up here..

Let's see how it looks after this Smile
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:17

pure wrote:
offtopic section was made to spam

I disagree with that...

Spamming unrelative senseless content isn't what it was made for.

That was made for conversations/discussions about stuff that aren't related to cod or the clan.

Why are you always willing to allow spamming? Spamming is NEVER a good thing and the chat/offtopic ISN'T made for spamming.
Back to top Go down
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:34

Right. Well, I agree on the App/GFX section, some parts should be deleted. But imo OffTopic hould be kept like it is. Better ask Split in this case, he is site admin! :O
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:57

IamCrysc wrote:
Right. Well, I agree on the App/GFX section, some parts should be deleted. But imo OffTopic hould be kept like it is. Better ask Split in this case, he is site admin! :O

I am :O
Well, sure it's kinda my part do make a good structure, but I need to criticsm of ya Surprised ( constructive criticsm pls )
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 13:48

SuomiPony wrote:
pure wrote:
offtopic section was made to spam

I disagree with that...

Spamming unrelative senseless content isn't what it was made for.

That was made for conversations/discussions about stuff that aren't related to cod or the clan.

Why are you always willing to allow spamming? Spamming is NEVER a good thing and the chat/offtopic ISN'T made for spamming.

ok, i'll spam all over the forum then if that's what you prefer x)

and @ split,

i hope my criticism was enough? :3

i can look a bit deeper in the structure if you wish,
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:28

Pure, I just wanted to say that the offtopic is not for spamming. It is for discussing/chatting about non-cod/bn topics.

Spamming should not be accepted and I don't support it. General discussions are OK if there is a point in every post. Posting small posts such as smiles, lols and other stuff like that counts as a spam.

I am trying to keep my spamming at zero, but I agree that I have spammed a bit in the "Who posts next" topic. Thank god it got locked.

So, no spamming, but discussing/talking.

Pure, as I said many times in numerous posts, we look spamming from different angles.
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 07:06

i guess we do x)

i consider about every post in chat/offtopic spam x)

Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 06:58

You shouldn't. If you think that way, everything which is not about the clan or CoD is spamming. That just isn't true.
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 08:51

Well 90% is jokes
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 05:17

And the last 15% is is actually conversation/chatting that makes some kind of sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restructuring the forums   Restructuring the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restructuring the forums
Page 1 of 1