Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witten meutert black notice!

Go down 
+2
SuomiPony
IamCrysc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IamCrysc

IamCrysc

Witten meutert black notice! Empty
PostSubject: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 10:22

ey ich bin voll da tolle alta weiße bescheid un so ne! Razz
witten is voll hier bn und so ne weiße ^^
wir habn die macht allet zu verändern!
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 12:09

No idea what that means, not going to translate it.

One question. What the duck (yes I said duck) happened in The Wind's application?

I want a complete explanation to what just happened. The application got approved, all the messages there was deleted except Crysc's approved post.

Who gave the votes/approval for this?

I mean, what the duck is happening? Someone explain this to me.

It seems Crysc has something to do with it, so please explain.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 15:30

Well, the old application got deleted, idk who did it.
In the Forum panel there's are no specific posts about topic's changes, so I can't see who did it.
Wait for Crysc to xplain.
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 17:20

By the way. Can someone offer me a proper translation of the first post.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 17:21

Why should we?
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 18:01

Hmm, I guess you don't have to. Well have fun with your "secret" messages Very Happy

Nuo saksalaaset o kyl meleko hassuja ihmistonttuja. Kiriotan näi ettei nuo golgeta näitä takasi saksa-kieleksi. Niil mennöö hetkone et ne tajjuu mitä minä täs kirjootan.
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 18:17

SuomiPony wrote:
Hmm, I guess you don't have to. Well have fun with your "secret" messages Very Happy

Nuo saksalaaset o kyl meleko hassuja ihmistonttuja. Kiriotan näi ettei nuo golgeta näitä takasi saksa-kieleksi. Niil mennöö hetkone et ne tajjuu mitä minä täs kirjootan.

xD,
HHAHAH

And if someone delete +1 and -1 vote application That means you CAN APPROVED SOME APPLICATION???????????

- You have been warned for this post. This was your first warning -- This warning was given by: SuomiPony -

Last edited by SuomiPony on Thu Jun 30 2011, 07:41; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Warning about content)
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 18:24

XxDxX, please. That case will be solved later. Please don't come here to post messages about someone's mistakes. Now when I am the CO-Leader, I will make sure that hating or disrespecting anyone will NOT be tolerated.

I must warn you because of this. Do not post anymore post which might refer to mistakes or create misunderstandings and hatred.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 08:39

Why is there a german post?!
I thought it wasnt allowed anymore!
watch out imma post a dutch topic some day!!
ask sammpa how hard it is to get that through google translate!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 13:23

SuomiPony wrote:
XxDxX, please. That case will be solved later. Please don't come here to post messages about someone's mistakes. Now when I am the CO-Leader, I will make sure that hating or disrespecting anyone will NOT be tolerated.

I must warn you because of this. Do not post anymore post which might refer to mistakes or create misunderstandings and hatred.

OMG THAT'S SO FUCKING GAY,

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES,

AMG, I'M SO HATING NAO

i can has warning? :3

- This message has been marked as lol, please avoid pure for the next few days -- This notification was given by SuomiPony -
Back to top Go down
BNSwift

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 13:31

Ofcourse you can but not from me !
What a Face

UMAD?!
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 23:37

BNSwift wrote:
Ofcourse you can but not from me !
What a Face

UMAD?!

why am i having trouble believing that's the REAL swift?
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 05:06

Hmm... That is somehow bugging me too. Is that really Swift or who the hell is he?

@Pure, It easy to spot when you are trying to offend. Of course if we make mistakes you can always appeal and explain why you didn't deserve the warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witten meutert black notice!   Witten meutert black notice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witten meutert black notice!
Page 1 of 1