Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- New voting system now running --

Go down 
+2
XxDxX
SuomiPony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

-- New voting system now running -- Empty
PostSubject: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 05:27

The new voting system is now being used in Apply to CoD4 --> Apply here [ENG]

The system will be taken to LoL applications too, if it proves to be better than the last one.

I know you might already know how it works but here is a quick reminder of it:

1. Applicator must complete certain amounts of steps before voting can start like the 1 week period.
2. Everybody who is allowed to vote, must vote so that the vote so that we can get the precentage.
3. 75% to approved, below to denied. 2 Votes maximum per application. Maximum applications = 2
4. There is a minimum of 1 week between votes and minimum of 1 month between applications.

If you have ANY comments or suggestions for the system PLEASE tell me about it. This is just the first "Alpha" Version of the system so we need lot of improvements to get it working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 09:53

well still i don't like this system.
10 post not needed.
everybody need have edit rights in applying topics ( not needed)
and always 1 week or more when aplier wants need to vote is stupid...
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:00

Umm what?

So you are saying that

A) Under 10 screenshots is ok
B) I don't really know what you meant by that edit part
C) You want to vote as soon as the applicator applies?
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:34

Well, in the past every applicator ( before BN as well) had the right to post his oppinions and new screens in a new post, other members could have commented about his skills etc, and he was able to answer them.

And, I don't think that every Voter will vote. Some Voters ain't active enough to judge the new applicator ( don't take it personal ) , e.g. XxDxX or 5n193.
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:39

Quote :
C) You want to vote as soon as the applicator applies?

i wanna vote when i see enough for vote it can be 4 day or month etc.

Quote :
Some Voters ain't active enough to judge the new applicator ( don't take it personal ) , e.g. XxDxX or 5n193
u mean i'm not active enough to vote?
Back to top Go down
pure

pure

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:43

Quote :

Quote :
Some Voters ain't active enough to judge the new applicator ( don't take it personal ) , e.g. XxDxX or 5n193

yes.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:44

The commenting part is allowed already. Questioning and stuff like that can be done, but chatting will not be accepted. Sure you can ask questions about the applicator, sure he/she can aswer them.

This voting system is only on a tryout.

And if the voters are not active enough for voting/away then they don't vote.

But if you really think that those voters aren't active, I think it would be the best if you would remove their voting rights.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:46

XxDxX wrote:

Quote :

No. You understood me wrong >:O
What I wanted to say is, that you are not that active at boards and ingame, so you can't judge applicators really... ( I think so).
I never said that you are not active enough to vote, but imo this aspect is important if every one has to vote.

(again, dont take it too personal Wink )
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 15:17

Split wrote:
XxDxX wrote:

Quote :

What I wanted to say is, that you are not that active at boards and ingame, so you can't judge applicators really... ( I think so).
I never said that you are not active enough to vote, but imo this aspect is important if every one has to vote.

i know i dont , but when i were inactive i didnt vote.

But now im active look foorums everyday when im on the computer and with phone almost everyday, i just dont post anything...

I play cod 4 now again. So i dont see point why i couldn't judge

because i no voted wind ?

Typed by phone!
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 15:51

XxDxX wrote:
Split wrote:
XxDxX wrote:

Quote :

i know i dont , but when i were inactive i didnt vote.

But now im active look foorums everyday when im on the computer and with phone almost everyday, i just dont post anything...

I play cod 4 now again. So i dont see point why i couldn't judge

because i no voted wind ?

Typed by phone!

Well, if you changed your acitivity to a higher level, its good, so you're able to play with applicators and can judge them better as if you just make your vote because of other members opinions...
And this has nothing to do with Winds application.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 05:35

Judging the applicator in the forums is one thing, and judging them in-game is another.

I think that the most important requirements to get a yes-vote would be these:

1. Can manage in games (Pro-L33T Skillz not a needed, although appreciated)
2. Can communicate well with others
And the most important imo 3. Is a good, social and friendly person who wants to play with us.

Activity is of course nessecary too.
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 08:53

Yep they are good Requirements
4. He does NOT Drink much Es
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 10:01

Arttzie wrote:
Yep they are good Requirements
4. He does NOT Drink much Es

ES = MF...

Does that mean I am going to get banned?
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 10:09

No MF is like a bit better monkey
And you aint So much JONNE 0_o
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 06:18

Aaaaaand this topic goes back to where it started.

So, please post any improvement suggestions or parts you don't like about it. I will try to mould the system so that every member will think of it as a fair voting system for new members.
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 06:57

I have already said which parts i dont like.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 07:06

XxDxX wrote:
I have already said which parts i dont like.

These were the faults you found:

1- 10 post not needed.
2- everybody need have edit rights in applying topics ( not needed)
3- and always 1 week or more when aplier wants need to vote is stupid...

My aswers

1- 10 screenshots, not posts. They are needed. That way we can set a clear target for the applyer to aim to.
2- Nobody has the right to edit posts exept admins. Admins can move the screenshots to the main post so that you can see every screenshot from the original post
3- Well, I think that it is a good idea to have a MINIMUM of 1 week before voting. Otherwise votes may been cast immediatly. The 1 week minimum doesn't force you to vote exactly after 1 week. You can always no-vote. If the applyer starts the vote too soon, it is his/her own problem if the voteround gets denied. This also tests the applyer on that part when HE/SHE thinks it time to vote.

Please tell me if you don't agree with these rules.
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 07:17

Well you asked so i answer : i dont agree

Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 08:59

God dammit Veikko. If you just don't agree you really should have something to say to improve this. If you just say: "It's not good" That doesn't help anything, it just annoys.

If you don't agree with some parts, tell us how to change them and not just declare that they are bad choices. The system will remain the same until you or someone else suggestions that are better that the current ones. You cannot say that the current system is bad before you know what would be better.

And the last thing. Nobody has ever tested the system. There are no applicators who have joined applied after the update.

Don't come here and say "The system is bad" if you can't think of a reason why it is bad.

Feel free to make your own system, we will look at it and judge if its better. For now, stop saying that the system is bad/not good enough. We need to improve it, not just throw it away.

And yes, I was quite annoyed by Veikko, sorry if this offended anybody in any way. It is just annoying..
Back to top Go down
XxDxX

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 15:29

Okey but anyway what was wrong with old system?
Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 18:47

It is failing up, just use mind and you can see, but do u have any?

- You have been warned for this post. This was your first warning -- This warning was given by: SuomiPony -
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06 2011, 05:33

I am sorry that I had to warn you but the rules are rules. There are no special permissions to anyone.

Anyway, XxDxX. Please don't say anything if you just want to disagree with me and the new system. I already know you agaist it, but nobody here knows WHY you are agaist it. Are you just saying it for the lulz or do you have something better in mind?

And if you don't like the system and don't want to vote with it, I can easily remove your voting rights.

Suggest something better next time you say something. I really don't want to continue this topic any longer if it keep going on the same way as it is going now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- New voting system now running --   -- New voting system now running -- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- New voting system now running --
Page 1 of 1