Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity sadface :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

Activity sadface :( Empty
PostSubject: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 08:53

There has been a HUGE drop in the amount of posts. It feels like I am talking to myself here. Sure there are people who drop by randomly to say hi but that is not enough. We need people to just chat in here. It isn't that difficult to write a couple of messages per day.

I enjoy writing stuff here, but it is hard to post anything when I am the only one truly active.

We need more people to this community ASAP. Spamming of course is not what I meant.

Please post reasons WHY YOU aren't so active in the forums to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Arttzie

Arttzie

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:01

I Have just been with my Friends and uknow Stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:37

I'm not active?
I am Surprised
I dont see any reasons why I should explain my acitivity >Very Happy
I'm the Admin of the Board and looking 10 times every day here...
And if I want to comment something or tell you my opinion, I write a post >:O
And I'm not the worst spammz0r here.
Back to top Go down
https://black-notice.forumieren.com
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:50

Well I wasn't pointing my finger at anybody. And for now it seems that the spamming has stopped. We should keep this forum clear from spam and keep the good conversations rolling.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:59

Well, due to some fun some senless Chat Offtopics Spam topics should be okay imo...
Cause just laughing about some pictures / z0r images or what ever is always good... Imo.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:03

Yes, that is acceptable. Humour and randomness is not a bad thing IF its under controll.

By spamming I mostly mean those posts which have no real content such as "ok" "lol" "Very Happy" "I agree"

All those short replys are just not needed. They won't effect anything, they are just... useless...

Humor can be expressed in many ways and it is totally acceptable if you keep it reasonable. It is almost a must in the forums to keep the chatting intresting. I totally agree on that part that the z0r thread is a good thing, but if someone replies there something like this: "lol" it is kinda pointless.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:05

I agree.

xDDDD
Jk.
Well, I think having a good, working and clean Off Topic section is one of the most important things of a clan. Cause most members will post there, not in any application or GFX or CoD4 area.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:09

Offtopic sections on every forum is always the most important place. It will keep the users interested. If you go look on any forum, the offtopic-section is the one with the most posts. Always.

But it is good to have those other sections aswell. Offtopic is about chatting and communicating with the community. You can learn a lot from peoples posts.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:12

Especially some people could learn English here o_O Very Happy

So, what we gonna do to get activity back to a high level again?
I don't know if every member is daily here and just reading being to lazy to post something or just no idea what to post...

Maybe some people who don't post that much could us give a explanation ( like Pony already mentioned in his first post).

Thnx.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:19

We should invite good guys who we meet online to this forum. Not neccesarily to be a member, but just someone who posts here and talks with people. That way people get more intrest towards the whole clan, and we might even get couple of new members

So if you invite people here, don't force them to apply. Just say that they can come and chat with us.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:22

I guess that's the true usage of ChatBox....
But it's not often used. Sad.
Just inviting people here... Let's see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:32

To be honest. I think the chatbox is useless. The forum is good enough, no need to have a chatbox around. I don't know do you guys like it but I have never used it. Mostly because no-one is ever there.
Back to top Go down
Split
Site Admin
Site Admin
Split

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:36

Well, ChatBox has a sense in my opinion.
Cause you write all the spam like "I Agree" or sth like this in it, you can easily clean it by a single command. Imo it should be used more often, cause its a good way to avoid spamming in Chat / OffTopic
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:38

Meh, you can keep it then. I have no problems avoiding that kind of posts in my part. If somebody wants to use it, I don't care Very Happy I will just use the main forum.
Back to top Go down
LeD

LeD

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 22:13

Guys seems like you are talking together over forums X)
U can do that via xfire aswell, just saying Smile

Nah good to see someones are trying to keep this rolling.
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 05:31

^ I can't use anything else while working ^

And I don't mind having just 2 persons on a topic discussing. Only one person talking would be just random Very Happy(I might have referred to my daily rambles)

And there is no spamming at the moment, so I see no reason to stop posting.
Back to top Go down
BNSwift

PostSubject: hmm..?   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 17:22

I was actually just becoming MORE active lately Very Happy
BTW why isnt anyone playing CoD4 regularly anymore?
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 05:55

Well, I can't play CoD4 Very Happy I sended my computer back to the store. There was a problem with the memories or the motherboard.

Cannot play with my laptop either because the Minecraft server is running daily.

LoL and Minecraft are the only games I can play atm.

BTW, why did you use guest tags?
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 08:24

I was to lazy to log in haha!
What a Face

When are you expecting your computer back?
Back to top Go down
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 05:09

I have no idea when it is coming back Sad

They said that the maximum was 3 weeks and I was like Evil or Very Mad

I hope those dummies can just give me new parts and forget the fixing part. I tried to fix the f-ing computer for about 10 hours total, and found out what was wrong. I wrote a note to them and still they said it will take 3 weeks max... Why is it so hard to just change the RAM or the motherboard if they are broken...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity sadface :(   Activity sadface :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity sadface :(
Page 1 of 1