Black Notice Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Notice Gaming Community

Official Black Notice Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Empty
PostSubject: Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony)   Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 07:37

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Lens13779181_1289391484xin-zhao
Xin Zhao

Xin Zhao is relatively easy champ to play with. It should be easy to learn. Well, this is my way of playing with Xin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I have achieved:

- Epic kills and dives ignoring turrets and other damage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Xin_zhao_passiveTireless (Passive)
This passive is very useful for Xin Zhao and it helps him stay in lanes longer. It heals Xin for every fourth strike.

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Xin_zhao_skill1Three Talon Strike
This is one of the best strikes on Xin. After activated, it hits 3 times. The last one lauches the target into air, disabling him for a second. The three strikes also deal bonus damage and the hits land faster

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Xin_zhao_skill2Battle Cry
This one is a major buff for Xin. When activated, it raises Xin's attack speed dramatically to deal major damage in short amount of time.

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Xin_zhao_skill3Audacious Charge
A lunge. Best for harassing and chases. Lunges at enemy target dealing damage and slowing them.

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Xin_zhao_skill4Cresent Sweep
The ultimate is more of a buff, than a damage strike. It does decent damage, but it also provides Xin alot of magic and damage resistance for a short time. I recommend using this in the beginning of team fights. Try to hit as many enemies as possible with this strike.

Levelling

First you must level up on Three Talon Strike
Secondly master Battle Cry
Master Audacious Charge as your last skill

Take the level in your Ultimate every chance you get.

What to buy?

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Berserker%27s_GreavesBerseker's Greaves
Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) The_Black_CleaverThe Black Cleaver
Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Phantom_DancerPhantom Dancer
Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Trinity_ForceTrinity Force
Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) The_BloodthirsterThe Bloodthirster
Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) Infinity_EdgeInfinity Edge

Tips and Tricks

General

You can play the whole game in the same way. Watch out for groups because Xin cannot stand agains many champions alone. Aim for enemies left alone on lanes and attack them. Xin is one of the best 1v1 champs available. Remember to always farm minions. Xin's attack speed and damage output lets him have quick gold from a large group of minions. Watch out for ganks if you overextend.

Tactic for attacking:

- Activate Three Talon Strike and Battle Cry
- Charge into the enemy and use Cresent Sweep immediatly after impact
- Three Talon Strike will toss the enemy into air and you should be able to get the kill easily IF the target doesn't get help

Staying in lane:

- You can kill neutral monsters from Jungles to gain health after getting enough damage output
- After Trinity Force, buy the Vampiric Sceptre first, so you will gain your health back for every single hit you take

After Full Build

You should be able to get large multikills easily. Do not target Tanks first. (general rule for everyone)
1v1 should't be a problem, watch out for stunning and snaring Champs, they might ruin your plan.
Back to top Go down
t4tris
Clan leader
Clan leader
t4tris

PostSubject: Re: Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony)   Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 08:13

I could never come up with something like this >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/t4tris
SuomiPony
CO-Leader
CO-Leader
SuomiPony

PostSubject: Re: Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony)   Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 09:37

t4tris wrote:
I could never come up with something like this >.<

Yes, you could.

I will make a guide layout for everyone, so that they can share their own tactics.

I hope you could make something like this too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony)   Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xin Zhao - Hey, stop killing me! (SuomiPony)
Page 1 of 1